More Maastricht Journal Pages

 
Click here to join the fun that starts March 11! 


These are the last journal pages of my city trip to Maastricht. I've been playing around with my watercolours lately and I'm starting to really love them. They add so much to my journal pages! 
The page right below is featured on the facebook page of the beauty salon, where I had a pedicure on Thursday. The owner also said some beautiful words about me there:
"What I love most about my job? My clients! They’re just always surprising, interesting, sweet, inspiring, beautiful, talented and most of all ‘worth it’. Every single one of my clients is special to me. Last week we met Koosje, an amazing illustrator who was sketching while getting a pedicure by Anastasia. Koosje inspired me and touched my heart. Even though some people only visit us once, they stay with us for a very long time, because they’re so unique and inspiring. I feel truly blessed, every day, thanks to you. ♥"

 




Labels: , , , , , ,