Summer in Berlin

A couple of weeks ago I was in Berlin. Why? To shoot videos with illustrator Felix Scheinberger for the new online Sketchbook Skool classes in 2016! 
Yes, I am SO lucky to be visiting all these fantastic places and to meet and work with such inspiring people!! You can watch a little video I made by clicking here

The days of shooting were super intensive and packed. However, I went to Berlin a little earlier to spend the weekend there and explore the city, and to sketch of course. These are the pages I did:
little chili plant at a restaurant table, my view on a busy terrace, and people waiting in line at a street food festival

delicious coffee, made as if in a lab and kids playing in the sand

a quiet evening

view while sipping coffee
taking a stab at quick sketches inspired by Felix

Labels: ,