Draw Tip Tuesday: Art Journal Ideas

Welcome to Draw Tip Tuesday!

Today I am not drawing, i just want to show you a few pages of my sketchbook to give you a few ideas on how to fill your art journal, because sometimes you will have little time and sometimes you will have a little bit more time, so I picked a few pages that I want to show you, to also show you my process, because I don’t always have a lot of time, and if I do, I really enjoy spending every single minute. But If I only have a few minutes, I can still make a drawing that is valuable to me and that does’t feel like it was rushed.

Want more videos? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!

I hope you have fun - and if you want to learn more about art journaling, join my online workshop  Awesome Art Journaling! It starts september 7 and I will guide you through 4 weeks of art journaling to really get you into that creative habit and to get you a lot of ideas to start journaling and to keep journaling and to document your days.
I hope to see you in class! To find out more and to join me click here

Labels: , ,