Travel Journal pages: Norway 1

 Like I promised, here are a few more sketchbook pages I did during my 1 week vacation in Norway.
The summerhouse we stayed in. On the porch - the banjo man I always bring with me.


This doesn't look like my husband, but I don't mind

Even my sketches got lazy - I fell asleep right there for a little nap just a little after putting this drawing away.

A little narration to my drawings
These drawings were all done in a Strathmore toned paper sketchbook, with black rollerball pen and a white gelpen (uniball Signo broad)
The one on top also has red color pencil added.

I'd like to tell you about the aha-moment I had about how to use this toned sketchpaper best. It happened when I was filling the last few pages of my sketchbook.
It will take another blogpost though so stay tuned!












Labels: , ,