...and the winner is...

About a month ago, I shared the exciting news that I will have a book of my very own recipes published by the They Draw And Cook team!
I asked for your help then, on finding a good title for the book.
watermelon2
The amount of book title suggestions I got over the past weeks has been overwhelming, and it was so much fun to see what people came up with! Just a few examples are "From Palette to Plate", "Eat your Art Out", "Drawn to Cook", "Delicious Doodles", "The Kitchen Drawer", and many, many others.
However, there was one particular title that stood out for me, so that's the one I chose:
"Food Ink."
And the winner is... Marsha Gulick! She came up with this title, and I picked two second-place winners as well: Birgitte and Payal. They both came up with the title 'Drawn Appetit', which was my second choice.
Congrats to the winners!
And a big thank you to everyone who brainstormed with me. I loved getting all those creative and fun book title suggestions in my email inbox and through social media.
The book will be available on Amazon on May 1st! I'll keep you posted.

Other good stuff:

20150329 margarita
Now that we're in the flow of foodie-art, you can now join my online workshop on drawing food and illustrating recipes: "Draw It Like It's Hot". The 4-week workshop starts June 1st and costs $69.
Get more info and enroll by clicking here.

More great news:

sbs drip full
"Stretching", the brand new 6-week Kourse in Sketchbook Skool has started on Friday, and this week's teacher, Jonathan Twingley kicks-off with an amazing Klass.
Don't miss it!
Click here to get more info about "Stretching" and to sign-up.

Labels: , , ,