Excited about Sketchbook Skool!

I think it’s about time to spend more time doing what you love. You can make drawing a life habit!

In Sketchbook Skool, a growing community of artists from around the world gather in the virtual klassrooms to learn, get inspired, make and share awesome art, and to encourage each other. You get to hang out with the world's best sketchbook artists: In their inspiring video lessons, they teach about their techniques, approaches, and you will look over their shoulder as they fill their sketchbook pages in front of the camera.

I am so excited about the new semester coming up in October!
So to share my excitement, here's a video I made, in which I talk about Sketchbook Skool and why the three kourses we offer starting October: 'Beginnings', 'Seeing', and 'Storytelling', are so inkredibly kool.

Art for All. Let's go to Skool!
Don't miss out - go to www.sketchbookskool.com and sign up today!

Labels: ,