Food and Travel

Next week, my online class 'Draw It Like It's Hot' is starting. And as you can see, I'm already warming up for it!

Last week, I made a quick visit to Stockholm. Such a nice city - I want to visit again and spend more time! Of course, traveling means a lot of adventure, also on your plate! (had some wonderful pickled herring there too, which I didn't draw - I think I would've drooled all over my sketchbook!)
The Turkish coffee, just the coffee cup in itself, makes me want to go to Istanbul. It's been on my list for a long time!
'Draw It Like it's Hot' runs for four weeks but lasts much longer. It's only $69 for the 4 weeks, in which I give you tips and tricks and teach you all about illustrating food. It's fun, and you'll end up creating your very own illustrated recipe.

Wanna join? Check out my website: www.koosjekoene.nl.


Labels: , , ,