So Excited!

Here's a self portrait I did as a drawing journal entry of a few days ago. This is my 'excited' face.
"Why so excited?" you may be thinking.
Well... there are such wonderful things going to happen in 2014!

2013 has been a fantastic year, full of growth and development. I took some scary decisions 'career'-wise. In short, to be able to focus on my art, classes and basicly my enterpreneurship, I left the part time job that made me miserable (but gave me a lot of security and comfort).
Just recently I found out that, when you want something that doesn't quite exist, that may be an opportunity of actually creating it yourself! With the right people around you, there's a lot you can accomplish, without a boss telling you what to do and paying you for the job that has to get done, over and over and over again.

Then in November, I found myself in company of Danny Gregory, and shared a few ideas and thoughts with him. From then on, there is a non-stop brainstorm going on. Bubbling with ideas and excitement, we're currently working out the details and all ingredients we need for the project we are planning to launch by March 2014. I know, I'm vague about it still, but I promise it'll be awesome and new, and really, you don't want to miss out on this!

So do you want to receive updates by email about our plans and progress? Then simply fill your name and email address and we'll be happy to share any news with you ASAP!




Posting just that selfie in ballpoint feels a bit weird, so here's another journal entry: a building in 'Berlage' style, just around the corner from where I live.






Labels: , , , , ,