Awesome Art Journaling

After offering to send personal thank you notes a few posts ago, I received the loveliest emails, it was overwhelming and heart warming. I really enjoyed writing each postcard that I sent out by snail mail to places all over the world. Thank you so much for your support!
On top of that: have you seen the awesome blogpost Danny Gregory wrote about our meeting in Amsterdam? You can read the article by clicking here.

Lately, I feel so inspired, and because I want to share and spread the inspiration, I am currently working on new stuff to teach. Ideas keep bubbling up, it's crazy!
logo
NEW class in January
Inspiration is everywhere.
Even a ten minute drawing can be very satisfying, but how do we fit this into our days?
This is a question I get a lot.
So. 
Let’s start the new year with a quick, creative, boost and stick to our artistic new year’s resolutions.
Forget about losing weight or drinking green smoothies!

Let’s add a habit instead of losing one: Awesome Art Journaling.

Curious?
To find out how this one-time holiday discount offer (ONLY $49!!)
works, following this link.

Labels: ,