Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Sketchcrawl- Last Saturday

Last Saturday, I hosted a SketchCrawl in my home town Amsterdam, the Netherlands. I gathered a group of fabulous drawing fanatics and together we enjoyed a few hours of sketching in the sun on Museumplein in Amsterdam.
Thank you Frans, Nicole, Nydia, Suzanne and Lieve for joining me and making this a succesful SketchCrawl!
This is us:
(I'm the one in the red shirt on the far right)
And here are the amazing results!





And these are mine:
It was a beautiful day and it felt like I could never ever stop drawing! Sitting there, on Museumplein, surrounded by people enjoying Amsterdam (mostly tourists and visitors), I felt like a tourist in my own city. We were very lucky the sun came out as well, so it felt like a day of vacation.

10 comments:

  1. Lots of fun, was great to meet you (again!), Frans, Nydia (again!), Suzanne and Lieve. And I <3 Amsterdam, I really do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for being there, it was great!

      Delete
  2. Fantastic, Koosje! Looks like great fun. Would have loved to be there drawing with you all :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was such a beautiful day! Thanks for the initiative Koosje!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was. And you made it happen too. Thanks!

      Delete
  4. Great to see some of the (wonderful!) results after just seen the event being mentioned on FB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like you had lots of fun! I love all the work, you all got right into it and the sketches look great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we did! At one point I was standing on some distance of the group and it was great to see everybody drawing so concentrated. They all sat together in one big creative drawing bunch. Awesome!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I truly appreciate it!