Inspiration Station: Nate Padavick

Today I want to introduce you to the work of Nate Padavick. Along with his sister Salli Swindell, he forms the brains behind the brilliant websites TheyDrawAndTravel and TheyDrawAndCook (where, I'm proud to say, I submitted quite a few recipes). Nate works as a freelance illustrator and he loves to draw maps. Here's some of his wonderful work:

-click the images to have a closer look at them-

I can't decide: which version I like best, winter or summer?
 






As a lover of (illustrated) food, I really like these maps:


And these recipes too:

 


Cool Cards to congratulate happy couples that now can finally get married in the US:

Plus a great Advice!
I wish we had taco trucks in Amsterdam...
Nate Padavick has created illustrated maps for The Wall Street Journal, Endless Vacation Magazine, Entertainment weekly and much more.
Find Nate Padavick and his awesomeness over here:
Maps
Studio
TheyDrawAndTravel
TheyDrawAndCook
Facebook
Twitter: @DrawandTravel



Just one more thing:
Online Drawing Course JustDrawIt starts June 3. There's an early bird fee for you if you enroll before May! Join today and get a 10% Discount on the course fee! Why wait? Get it Now - follow this link

Labels: