Thursday, March 7, 2013

Sharing Inspiration - Prashant Miranda


 Today I'm sharing inspiration, by showing you some work of Prashant Miranda. He's such a versatile and talented illustrator, I don't even know where to begin. A picture says more than a thousand words, so I'll just give you some eye candy and you'll understand.

Prashant Miranda travels a lot. You may know him from Danny Gregory's books 'An Illustrated Journey' and 'an illustrated life':







 


His watercolour drawings are amazing, but look at this awesome dreamy style he has too:







And what about these art journal entries:
I love the cheeks!


Illustrated recipes, I love them!




....or these postcards:



...he's funny too:
What do you think of that piano cat!


Modelling in a fun set of clothes that was tailored with his own designed pattern!

 ...and to wrap things up: how cool are these murals he made?


There's so much more where this came from!
You can find Prashant here, and browse through his inspiring work:

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing his art. I'm off to check out his site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauw. Great stuff! Thanks for sharing. Makes you wanna travel and draw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing Prashant's work, Koosje! Very inspiring. Love his colourful, whimsical style. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I truly appreciate it!