Thursday, June 14, 2012

illustration Friday - Shiny

As I'm still working on the story of the three little pig I'll keep this as a theme up for Illustration Friday this week, just like I did last week
I took the liberty to change the original text a bit for the occasion. This way the illustration fits into Illustration Friday's topic of this week" Shiny
...

Just as he arranged the tulips in a shiny new dotted vase, his brother ran into the house and slammed the door. 'The big bad wolf is coming this way!"

6 comments:

  1. HA HA, this is funny!!!!!
    Well drawn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! That wolf looks mad!! Just love your style, Koosje! The pigs' ears are particularly cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leuke illustratie, ik vind de kop van de wolf echt super, wat kijkt hij boos!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is nice. I love your linework :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dat krulstaartje :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eek! That's quite a large window! I love the pigs from the back! The precise drawing lines are so great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I truly appreciate it!